IconUK Returns Policy
Returns Terms and Conditions:
1: If unfortunately you have a problem with your purchase, you should, in the first instance contact us as soon as possible and include your Name, e-mail address & order number. We will issue you with an IconUK RMA number and form to be filled in with your order number, date of purchase and any relevant serial numbers a full description of the fault and your full contact details. You need to include a copy of this form with your returned items.
2. All products must be returned and tested (if faulty) before replacements can be shipped, however please note that we cannot take used discs back as part of your return owing to the nature of the data stored on the disk, that may be in breach of the data protection act and copy right laws.
3. If products are tested that have been returned as faulty and No Fault is Found then a charge for the return delivery costs at the appropriate rate of carriage will be incurred and charged to you, this must be paid before the item can to be re-dispatched back to you.
4. All items that are to be retuned must be securely and safely packed. Please ensure that you send goods back to us with full insurance cover, as goods received damaged will be returned back to you, so that you may claim from your insurers for the damage. Please do not forget to include any original packaging, instructions, leads etc, failure to do so will result in your returned item/s being refused and returned back to you at YOUR COST, or a charge being made to replace the missing items.
5. Returns can take up to 7 working days from receipt to be processed; please do not contact us unless this time period has been exceeded.
6. All items shall be returned at your own cost for exchange, or testing (RTB Warranty) If the product is found to be faulty then a replacement will be given of similar or of the same technical specification and returned at our expense. Refunds will only be given within the first 30 days of purchase. If no replacements are available then a refund will be given at the current price (except if the purchase was made within the 30 day period).
7. Return Address is:
8-14 Doncaster Rd,
Tel: (01226) 219333.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and RETURNS in the subject line.
Or via the Contact Us section of the web site, making sure your first line says RETURNS.